The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park—it’s as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest of skeptics. Developed as the antithesis to serious snowboarding, the Spring Break Lightning Palm graphic will cure any tropical depression you might be experiencing.
The Slush Slashers are sure to stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times! The elongated nose plows over anything in its path while the V-shaped Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control. With the Slush Slasher, the world is your seven-day weekend.
The Party Profile features an easy to ride zero camber midsection with a kinked flat kick nose and a chilled out mellow tail. This allows the nose to rise above slush, pow, or chunder as you lay care-free carves on your way down the hill.
Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
|Waist||Nose/Tail||Taper (mm)||Sidecut||Max Stance|
|139||1128||28.0||31.9 / 29.3||25.9||11.58||56.0 / 22.0||90-160 / 40-72|
|143||1169||28.2||32.2 / 29.5||26.5||12.44||57.0 / 22.4||110-170 / 50-77|
|147||1208||28.4||32.4 / 29.7||26.5||13.32||58.0 / 22.8||130-180 / 59-82|
|151||1249||28.6||32.6 / 29.9||26.5||14.22||59.0 / 23.2||150-200+ / 67-91+|
Slush Slashers are the short, wide, playful boards that disrupted the snowboard industry and how we look at snowboard design.
Designed deliberately to be ridden in small sizes, this compact "fun" board continues to win over fans and critics alike, which has created the cult-like following it has today. The Slush Slasher is the ultimate antithesis to serious snowboarding and a must-have for any quiver.
With a full-size range to complement any sized rider, you can ride one as your daily driver or throw one in your board bag as an accessory for any trip. Like a margarita, don't leave home without it.
A quote by the late performance artist and poet Macho Man Randy Savage sums up the design aesthetic of the Slush Slasher:
I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
1. A wide directional shaped snowboard with a soft flex, minimal sidecut, V-shaped tail dubbed the “V-cation Tail” designed with the intent of pure fun and the pursuit of non-serious snowboarding often involving adult beverages.
1. a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving snowboarding, eating, drinking, and entertainment for the purpose of pure fun and defined by the use of a Slush Slasher snowboard.
1. a surf inspired maneuver such as a slash or cutback often done on a Slush Slasher snowboard.
1. A state of consciousness defined by an overload of limit experiences commonly known as stoke. Once Deep Paradise is reached, the subject is rarely the same again and often seeks parallel experiences for the rest of their life.
1. The expression on a person's face after reaching Deep Paradise. This expression is typically a blank 100-yard stare, with a slight smile or a slack-jawed open mouth on a subject's face, after they experi-ence a massive quantity of stoke.