CAPiTA TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
STEP ONE – UNDERSTANDING CAPiTA’S WARRANTY POLICY.
CAPiTA Snowboards warrants the original retail purchaser that the CAPiTA snowboard is free of defects
in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If the CAPiTA
snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of CAPiTA, in its sole discretion, CAPiTA’s only
responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective CAPiTA snowboard.
To review CAPiTA’s complete warranty policy, please read through this page.
STEP TWO – EVALUATE AND DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIM.
What is covered?
- Top sheet, base or sidewall delamination due to manufacturing defect.
- Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing
- Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the
insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
What is NOT covered?
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings and or use of solvents,
adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Damage to core by heavy compression or stress.
- Rock or handrail damage and any other impact related damage of any kind renders this warranty
null and void. While riding both inbounds and out of bounds terrain at resorts exposed and
unexposed obstacles such as rocks, tree stumps, roots, branches and more exist. CAPiTA is not
responsible for the potential damage that may occur when riding over these obstacles either
purposefully or accidently.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Normal wear and tear.
Board to Board Impact
Board to Object Impact
Rails, Boxes, Natural Terrain
Nose Dives - Nose Breaks