CAPiTA TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
STEP 1 - REGISTER YOUR BOARD WITH NFC (FOR 2021 AND NEWER BOARDS)
Over the past year, the EETT™ development team at MARS1 has been working to connect you to your board beyond the standard boot/binding interface.
By embedding a super-intelligent Near Field Communication (NFC) chip into the nose of your board, you can now connect your phone to your board for seamless product information, snowboard registration, warranty processing and more.
STEP 2 - UNDERSTANDING CAPiTA WARRANTY POLICY
CAPiTA Snowboards warrants the original retail purchaser that the CAPiTA snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If the CAPiTA snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of CAPiTA, in its sole discretion, CAPiTA’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective CAPiTA snowboard.
To review CAPiTA’s complete warranty policy, please read through this page.
STEP 3 – EVALUATE AND DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIM
Q: What is covered?
- Top sheet, base or sidewall delamination due to manufacturing defect.
- Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing defect.
- Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
Q: What is NOT covered?
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings and or use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Damage to core by heavy compression or stress.
- Rock or handrail damage and any other impact related damage of any kind renders this warranty null and void. While riding both inbounds and out of bounds terrain at resorts exposed and unexposed obstacles such as rocks, tree stumps, roots, branches and more exist. CAPiTA is not responsible for the potential damage that may occur when riding over these obstacles either purposefully or accidently.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Normal wear and tear.
Board to Board Impact
Board to Object Impact
Rails, Boxes, Natural Terrain
Nose Dives - Nose Breaks
STEP 4 - WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY
- Either return product in question with original receipt to the point of purchase before the expiration of the warranty period for assessment OR complete the warranty claim form on the following page to submit a claim online.
- If placing a claim online please allow TWO – THREE BUSINESS DAYS for us to review your submission and provide a reply.
- All return shipments must be sent freight prepaid and insured. CAPiTA assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to any CAPiTA dealer or warranty center.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- CAPiTA will pay return shipping costs within the country of original purchase only. Customers transporting their boards outside the country of original purchase assume any and all shipping expense for returns to and from the point of purchase or nearest CAPiTA warranty center.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
If you need help? Please contact us here:
Agree to warranty policy and continue to submit online warranty claim:Yes, I agree to warranty policy.